Saturday, October 20, 2012

Ten Secrets

For lack of something more constant, I've decided to undertake this challenge: http://bloglovetherapy.blogspot.com/2012/10/10-day-you-challenge-seven-wants.html

It will probably be terribly fun, and I and others will enjoy it, but I shall only use it if I have nothing better to say.


Anyhow, for today is ten secrets.


Well, I don't really have that many secrets, I suppose.  Then again, anything I say could be taken as a secret, if you don't know me all that well.


1) I dream of publishing books, and being one of those famous authors.  Not the Stephanie Meyer kind - never - but the kind that writes a book that challenges all who read it.  A C. S. Lewis type of person.  Quotable.  Someone who is remembered years from now because I said something wise.  Perhaps even many somethings.


2) I desperately love stuffed animals.  I have a wicker chest filled with them.  Particularly sheep.


3) I also dream of being an amazing artist.  I am so far from it at this point, but someday, I would like to create in the realm of the physical some of the beautiful pictures I have in my head.


4) I've composed a tune for Rue's song, in The Hunger Games.  Perhaps someday I will record myself singing and playing it.  Perhaps not.


5) Speaking of dreams, I have so many, I am afraid that most will never be fulfilled.


6) I want to live in Japan for a year, so I can experience all four seasons, and all the mini cultural tweaks that go with the year.


7) I would dearly love to be married right now, but I am not mature enough for it.  I don't know enough to be a good wife.  I shall need an adventurous husband, who loves God, myself, and can put up with all my odd tendencies.


8) I am one of those start-many-projects-finish-only-one people.  Hence why this blog is only updated in fits and starts.


9) I speak to myself.  With accents.  And sing opera in the shower.


10) I am a pack rat, to some extent.


There.  These may or may not be secrets to you, or they might be.  Either way, you have just learned ten things about me.


Enjoy!


~Fumble

No comments: