Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Seven Wants

I think that many of my wants could coincide with some of my loves and/or secrets.  Ah well.

1) I want to be a mom.  Obviously not right now, but I want to have children.  Many children, God willing. =D

2) I want to go skydiving at least once before I die.

3) Also, paragliding.  I want to do that many, many times before I die.  Then I'll do it some more in heaven. ^^

4) I want a tablet, so I can do better drawings and all.

5) I want more God in my life.  There's so much of me, I'd rather decrease and let Him increase.

6) I want to teach piano, someday.  I suppose we'll see if that happens or not, but I think I could, easily.

7) I want to publish and hit bestseller with a novel.  Even if it's only one in my entire life(hopefully more, but we'll see), I want to live to see it happen.

Huh.  I thought that would take longer, but it didn't.  Maybe I'm selfish, and maybe most of those desires are whimsical, but...most of them have been in my heart for years.

Well, I'm still hoping, anyhow.

~Fumble

No comments: