Wednesday, May 18, 2011

A Brief Mumbling

I really, really enjoy freewriting. There aren't any limits on it, so it can go in any direction...I spent around 15 minutes freewriting last night and came up with 10 viable ideas for short stories, and I think I'll end up following most of them through.

I guess this post will be more for an update than thoughts...I've been considering putting up some poetry of mine, but I haven't decided yet...I have some very favorite poems of my own, and I'd really like to put them up, but I don't want them stolen. Ah well...I may put them up soon anyhow. Not that I'll get feedback...*coughcoughnudgenudgewinkwinkhinthint*

I am very, very tired. Working all day and then biking around really takes it out of a person...but it's a good sort of tired.

Anyhow...being a fumblebee is nice...and though it's usually overcast, today was mostly sunny. It was fun seeing the other bumblebees bumbling around...crashing into things, hitting windows, trying to kill me...it's amazing how much energy one can muster when one is afraid. Fear does miraculous things, does it not?

Well...I bid thee all good night, and shall collapse into bed.

So:

Good night.

~Fumblebee

No comments: